Tanzania Roadside Expeditions are flexible to accept bookings at any time, provided we still have seats available in our jeeps. Bookings are a high priority and we respond quickly to booking inquiries. Bookings can be made directly to Tanzania Roadside Expeditions in Arusha via e-mail at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make an online inquiry and complete a booking form on our website.
Booking Terms and Conditions
* Bookings and confirmation should be made as early as possible. To ensure your space(s) in our jeeps and lodging accommodations, book your safari at least 90 days in advance. To ensure private campsites, bookings should be made 120 days in advance and for budget camping safaris bookings should be made at least 21 days in advance. During the slow season we accept bookings at any time.
* Details such as diet requirements and specific food allergies should be communicated clearly at the time of booking.
* Please make sure to let Tanzania Roadside Expeditions know prior to your safari if you will be having any special events such as birthdays, anniversaries, or if you are on your on your honeymoon while on your safari.
Reservations and Payments
* 50% of your total safari cost should be paid 90 days prior to your date of arrival.
This is necessary for us to reserve your accommodations and other operational costs that take place prior to your safari.
* The remaining payment should be made within 28 days prior to your day of arrival.
* All payments should be made in US dollars or euros. A wire draft is highly recommended.
Cancellation Policy and Fees
All cancellations should be in writing (e-mail). Cancellation by phone will not be accepted . Valid cancellations will be based on the date the e-mail is sent. Based on the cancellation policy for accommodations, 50% of the total cost will be charged if it is done within 60 days of your arrival. If cancellation is done within 14 days of your confirmed arrival date, 100% of your safari cost will be charged.
All amendments should be made within 14 days after your confirmed booking date.
What is Included:
- Tanzania Roadside Expeditions provides evacuation insurance from the local Flying Doctors Society.
- Local domestic flights to Zanzibar bush flights to animal locations
- 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with HF radio during safari
- Itinerary package costs are calculated based on 2 clients sharing of a room.
- Soft drinks and water throughout the safari
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
What is Excluded:
- Travel insurance should be purchased in advance.
- We do not have control over airport taxes. This must be paid directly at the airport.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages
- Pop-up changes in which extra costs are incurred will be charged to you, if these costsare unavoidable.
- We will try our best to keep the accommodation as mentioned but in case of overbooking, we will provide a different accommodation but of the same quality.
Visa and Passport
Our clients are responsible for attaining their own passports and visas. Visa’s can be attained prior to leaving your country or upon arrival at all Tanzanian international airports or at border crossings.
Guests with Disabilities and Physical Challenges
If there is a physical challenge Tanzania Roadside Expeditions should know about, please share this information in advance explaining the nature of the disability special treatment and care is a high priority and Tanzania Roadside Expeditions accommodates guests with various disabilities on safaris, but there are some limitations. Tanzania Roadside Expeditions jeeps are not equipped with a lift for wheelchair bound guests. We also do not have wheelchairs, so guests who need them will need to travel with the ambulatory equipment they bring with them.