Day 0: Arrival – Arusha
Upon arrival Kilimanjaro international airport you will be met and transferred to Gran Melia for overnight.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire
- Today after breakfast, you will be picked up from hotel by your safari guide and driven to Tarangire National Park.
- Enjoy the wildlife!
- Overnight at Maramboi Tented Lodge – All inclusive
Tarangire National Park is almost 3000 sq km in size and is probably best known for its huge numbers of elephants and baobab trees. The name of the park comes from the Tarangire River which crosses through the park. Tarangire is especially spectacular during the dry season (June – November) as wildlife concentrations rival that of the Serengeti (since enormous populations of elephants and other animals are drawn to the Tarangire River as their only source of water). With its varied habitats and permanent water in the Tarangire River the park is home to over 2000 elephants and 500 bird species.
Day 2: Tarangire – Ngorongoro Crater
- Today after breakfast, you will drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area; descend into the crater for a crater game tour.
- Overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner provided.
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person
Often called the eighth natural wonder of the world, the Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact crater in the world. About 2 million years ago the Ngorongoro volcano erupted, and its walls collapsed. The volcano floor sank to create a natural enclosure with its 600m tall walls. Now, at over 19 kilometres wide, Ngorongoro Crater is filled with great areas of acacia forest, hippo filled swamps and open grasslands. These different habitats contain over 30,000 animals – including elephants, warthogs, flamingoes, magnificent birdlife, the rare black rhinoceros and all the predatory cats. The Maasai can also be seen grazing their cattle alongside the buffalo and wildebeest.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Serengeti
- Today after breakfast you will depart for Serengeti National Park with picnic lunch box
- Enjoy and afternoon game drives before moving onto Kubu Kubu Tented Camp – All inclusive
The Serengeti National Park is the world’s last great wildlife refuge as it contains an estimated three million large animals, most of which take part in a seasonal migration that is one of nature’s wonders. The area covers 14,763 sq kms and the name Serengeti comes from the Maasai ‘Siringet’, meaning endless plains.
Day 4: Full Serengeti
- After breakfast, enjoy a full day in different parts of Serengeti!
- Overnight at Kubu Kubu Tented Camp – All inclusive
The Central Serengeti offers superb game viewing all year round due to its abundance of resident animals. Specifically, the Seronera River Valley in the Central Serengeti is a ‘must see’ on every safari regardless of the specific month of travel. Game viewing in Central Serengeti is at its best during the dry season (June – November) as resident animals are more concentrated in the immediate area due to the lack of water on the plains. Resident herbivores include impala, buffalo, hippo, warthog, topi, hartebeest and giraffe. Resident carnivores include lion and leopard.
Day 5: Serengeti – Zanzibar
- Today you will have morning game drive in Serengeti and then later you will drive to Seronera airstrip for your flight to Zanzibar.
- Overnight at Dream of Zanzibar – All inclusive.
There are several documented resident lion prides just within a one-hour game drive radius from Seronera. During the dry season, the resident prides begin to shift west and north in their territories and concentrate in the central region of the park. The dry season is a particularly good time for lion viewing in the Central Serengeti. The Central Serengeti is also one of the best areas in Africa to spot the elusive leopard. You may be lucky enough to encounter this majestic cat in the branches of the sausage trees that dot the banks of the Seronera River.
Day 6, 7, 8 & 9: Full at the beach
Enjoy relaxing day at the beach.
Overnight at Dream of Zanzibar – All inclusive
Day 10: Departure
Today will be picking up and transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight back home.
Price valid from August 2019 to 31 December 2021
|US$ 5,023 Per person|
|US$ 4,230 Per person|
US$ 3,960 Per person
|US$ 3,830 Per person|
US$ 3,750 Per person
US$ 3,695 Per person
US$ 3,660 Per person
Single room Supplement US$650