6 Days Mid-Range Great Migration Calving Season Safari
Day 1: Arrival-Arusha
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro international airport, you will be met and transferred to Mt Meru hotel (45 Minutes – 1 hour Estimated drive to Arusha) for overnight on Bed and breakfast.
Day 2: Arusha –Tarangire
Breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel by your safari guide and driven to Tarangire National Park. (2 hours Estimated drive to Tarangire). Enjoy the wildlife.
Overnight at Kudu Lodge.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided.
Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Tarangire National Park is almost 3000 sq km in size and is probably best known for its huge numbers of elephants and baobab trees. The name of the park comes from the Tarangire River which crosses through the park. Tarangire is especially spectacular during the dry season (June – November) as wildlife concentrations rival that of the Serengeti (since enormous populations of elephants and other animals are drawn to the Tarangire River as their only source of water). With its varied habitats and permanent water in the Tarangire River the park is home to over 2000 elephants and 500 bird species.
Day 3: Tarangire-Serengeti Ndutu
Today breakfast drive to Southern Serengeti (Ndutu area where the migration should partly be) in Ngorongoro (3 hours Estimated drive to Ndutu). Enjoy the wildlife. Overnight Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
The endless plains of Serengeti are also the setting for the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle – the 1.5 million wildebeest endless migration in search for fresh pastures Each year this huge herd of wildebeest (along with over 200,000 zebra and gazelle) migrate in a clockwise direction around the Serengeti, up to the Masai Mara in Kenya and then back down to the Serengeti to have their young (over 8000 wildebeest are born a day between mid Feb and mid March). Each year they trek over 2,500km and are constantly threatened and followed by some of Africa’s greatest predators.
Day 4: Full Ndutu Serengeti
Full day game drive in southern Serengeti National Park. Overnight at Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp. Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
The Serengeti National Park is the world’s last great wildlife refuge as it contains an estimated three million large animals, most of which take part in a seasonal migration that is one of nature’s wonders. The area covers 14,763 sq kms and the name Serengeti comes from the Maasai ‘Siringet’, meaning endless plains.
Day 5: Serengeti-Ngorongoro.
Have the morning Serengeti and then after lunch drive to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater (2 hours Estimated drive to Ngorongoro) to overnight at Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
There are several documented resident lion prides just within a one-hour game drive radius from Seronera. During the dry season, the resident prides begin to shift west and north in their territories and concentrate in the central region of the park. The dry season is a particularly good time for lion viewing in the Central Serengeti. The Central Serengeti is also one of the best areas in Africa to spot the elusive leopard. You may be lucky enough to encounter this majestic cat in the branches of the sausage trees that dot the banks of the Seronera River.
Day 6: Ngorongoro-Departure
After breakfast, descend into the crater for a crater game tour. (3 hours Estimated drive to Arusha)
Later on, you will drive to Arusha where you will proceed to Kilimanjaro international airport for your flight back home. Breakfast and lunch provided. Dinner provided.
Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Often called the eighth natural wonder of the world, the Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact crater in the world. About 2 million years ago the Ngorongoro volcano erupted, and its walls collapsed. The volcano floor sank to create a natural enclosure with its 600m tall walls. Now, at over 19 kilometres wide, Ngorongoro Crater is filled with great areas of acacia forest, hippo filled swamps and open grasslands. These different habitats contain over 30,000 animals – including elephants, warthogs, flamingoes, magnificent birdlife, the rare black rhinoceros and all the predatory cats. The Maasai can also be seen grazing their cattle alongside the buffalo and wildebeest.
|2 pax||USD$ 2,440 Per person|
|3 pax||USD$ 2,175 Per person|
|4 pax||USD$ 2,040 Per person|
|5 pax||USD$ 1,955 Per person|
|6 pax||USD$ 1,905 Per person|
|7 pax||USD$ 1,865 Per person|
This safari package includes:
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Service of professional driver-guide who speaking English, Spanish, French, German and Italian language depends with your favorable language
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person day
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Crater service
- Private Safari
This safari package does not include:
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania
Our Payment Policy
- 20% Deposit is required to confirm a booking,
- The final payment of 80% will be due one month before you arrive so we have enough time to get all the park permits, vouchers and GRR permits for your trip to go smoothly.
- Should the booking be done with less than 30 days before arrival full payment is required to confirm the booking
Cancellations must be received in writing by emailing us at. All suppliers charge cancellation fees, which they in turn pass on to us. Therefore, reservations that are cancelled reduced in length of stay or in number of people, are subject to cancellation fees.
If you must cancel before your trip, your money will be returned, less the cancellation fees (below).
Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- 20% (of the total cost of the trip) if made more than 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 50% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 75% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 100% (the total cost of the trip) if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.