Tanzania Roadside Expeditions are flexible to accept bookings at any time, provided we still have seats available in our jeeps. Bookings are a high priority and we respond quickly to booking inquiries. Bookings can be made directly to Tanzania Roadside Expeditions in Arusha via e-mail at our email address: email@example.com. You can make an online inquiry and complete a booking form on our website.
Booking Terms and Conditions
* Bookings and confirmation should be made as early as possible. To ensure your space(s) in our jeeps and lodging accommodations, book your safari at least 90 days in advance. To ensure private campsites, bookings should be made 120 days in advance and for budget camping safaris bookings should be made at least 21 days in advance. During the slow season we accept bookings at any time.
* Details such as diet requirements and specific food allergies should be communicated clearly at the time of booking.
* Please make sure to let Tanzania Roadside Expeditions know prior to your safari if you will be having any special events such as birthdays, anniversaries, or if you are on your on your honeymoon while on your safari.
Our Payment Policy
- 20% Deposit is required to confirm a booking,
- The final payment of 80% will be due one month before you arrive so we have enough time to get all the park permits, vouchers and GRR permits for your trip to go smoothly.
- Should the booking be done with less than 30 days before arrival full payment is required to confirm the booking
Cancellations must be received in writing by emailing us at. All suppliers charge cancellation fees, which they in turn pass on to us. Therefore, reservations that are cancelled reduced in length of stay or in number of people, are subject to cancellation fees.
If you must cancel before your trip, your money will be returned, less the cancellation fees (below).
Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- 20% (of the total cost of the trip) if made more than 60 days or more prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 50% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 75% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 100% (the total cost of the trip) if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
All amendments should be made within 14 days after your confirmed booking date.
What is Included:
- Tanzania Roadside Expeditions provides evacuation insurance from the local Flying Doctors Society.
- Local domestic flights to Zanzibar bush flights to animal locations
- 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with HF radio during safari
- Itinerary package costs are calculated based on 2 clients sharing of a room.
- Soft drinks and water throughout the safari
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
What is Excluded:
- Travel insurance should be purchased in advance.
- We do not have control over airport taxes. This must be paid directly at the airport.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages
- Pop-up changes in which extra costs are incurred will be charged to you, if these costsare unavoidable.
- We will try our best to keep the accommodation as mentioned but in case of overbooking, we will provide a different accommodation but of the same quality.
Visa and Passport
Our clients are responsible for attaining their own passports and visas. Visa’s can be attained prior to leaving your country or upon arrival at all Tanzanian international airports or at border crossings.
Guests with Disabilities and Physical Challenges
If there is a physical challenge Tanzania Roadside Expeditions should know about, please share this information in advance explaining the nature of the disability special treatment and care is a high priority and Tanzania Roadside Expeditions accommodates guests with various disabilities on safaris, but there are some limitations. Tanzania Roadside Expeditions jeeps are not equipped with a lift for wheelchair bound guests. We also do not have wheelchairs, so guests who need them will need to travel with the ambulatory equipment they bring with them.