1 Day Safari to Ngorongoro Crater
Day trip: Arusha- Ngorongoro Crater
Today you will be picked (pick up point and drop off point to be advised) and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, descend into the crater for a crater game drive.
Lunch provided. Later on, the day driven back to Arusha Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Often called the eighth natural wonder of the world, the Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact crater in the world. About 2 million years ago the Ngorongoro volcano erupted, and its walls collapsed. The volcano floor sank to create a natural enclosure with its 600m tall walls. Now, at over 19 kilometres wide, Ngorongoro Crater is filled with great areas of acacia forest, hippo filled swamps and open grasslands. These different habitats contain over 30,000 animals – including elephants, warthogs, flamingoes, magnificent birdlife, the rare black rhinoceros and all the predatory cats. The Maasai can also be seen grazing their cattle alongside the buffalo and wildebeest.
|2 pax||USD$ 510 Per person|
|3 pax||USD$ 380 Per person|
|4 pax||USD$ 310 Per person|
|5 pax||USD$ 270 Per person|
|6 pax||USD$ 245 Per person|
|7 pax||USD$ 225 Per person|
This safari package includes:
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- 2 wheels spares to replacement in case
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Service of professional driver-guide who speaking English, Spanish, French, German and Italian language depends with your favorable language
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Private Safari
This safari package does not include:
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania