1 Day Safari to Lake Manyara National Park
Day Trip to Lake Manyara
Today after breakfast, you will be picked up (pick up point and drop off to be advised) by your safari guide and drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive.
Lunch will be provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Lake Manyara is a beautiful little park which is famous for its tree-climbing lions, elephants and large troops of baboons. The park is home to an amazing variety of birds and animals considering its small size. A short visit to this serene park will greatly diversify your safari experience as the lush green jungle habitat is of stark contrast to the other parks you will visit during your safari.
|2 pax||USD$ 360 Per person|
|3 pax||USD$ 270 Per person|
|4 pax||USD$ 225 Per person|
|5 pax||USD$ 200 Per person|
|6 pax||USD$ 180 Per person|
|7 pax||USD$ 170 Per person|
This safari package includes:
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- 2 wheels spares to replacement in case
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Service of professional driver-guide who speaking English, Spanish, French, German and Italian language depends with your favorable language
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Private Safari
This safari package does not include:
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania