3 Days Budget Kenya Safari to Amboseli National Park
Day 1: Nairobi -Amboseli.
Today after the breakfast you will be picked by your safari guide and drive to Amboseli national park for the game drive. Overnight at Public Campsite.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds, the name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
Day 2 : Full Amboseli
Today after the breakfast you will be picked for your full day game drive in Amboseli national park. Overnight at Public Campsite.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Amboseli National Park is the park which consists of a dry, ancient lake bed and fragile grassland with patches of acacia woodland, while in the southern area there are a number of small, rocky, volcanic hills. Around the swamps Ol Kenya, Ol Tukai and Enkongo Narok, the vegetation is lush with yellow barked acacias and phoenix palms.
Day 3 : Amboseli- Nairobi
Today you will you be picked by your safari guide and Later on the day you will drive back to Nairobi and proceed to Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your flight back home.
Breakfast and Lunch provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
|2 pax||USD$ 1,005 Per person|
|3 pax||USD$ 860 Per person|
|4 pax||USD$ 790 Per person|
|5 pax||USD$ 745 Per person|
|6 pax||USD$ 715 Per person|
|7 pax||USD$ 695 Per person|
This safari package includes:
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- 2 wheels spares to replacement in case
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Service of professional driver-guide who speaking English, Spanish, French, German and Italian language depends with your favorable language
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Private Safari
This safari package does not include:
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania
Our Payment Policy
- 20% Deposit is required to confirm a booking,
- The final payment of 80% will be due one month before you arrive so we have enough time to get all the park permits, vouchers and GRR permits for your trip to go smoothly.
- Should the booking be done with less than 30 days before arrival full payment is required to confirm the booking
Cancellations must be received in writing by emailing us at. All suppliers charge cancellation fees, which they in turn pass on to us. Therefore, reservations that are cancelled reduced in length of stay or in number of people, are subject to cancellation fees.
If you must cancel before your trip, your money will be returned, less the cancellation fees (below).
Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- 20% (of the total cost of the trip) if made more than 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 50% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 75% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 100% (the total cost of the trip) if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.