3 Days Luxury Safari to Serengeti National Park
Day 1: Zanzibar – Serengeti
Today you will get transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Serengeti upon arrival in Serengeti you will be met your safari guide and start game drive in Serengeti National Park. Estimated flighting distance 1hours.
Overnight at Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
The Serengeti National Park is the world’s last great wildlife refuge as it contains an estimated three million large animals, most of which take part in a seasonal migration that is one of nature’s wonders. The area covers 14,763 sq kms and the name Serengeti comes from the Maasai ‘Siringet’, meaning endless plains.
Day 2: Full Serengeti
After breakfast, you will have the Full game drive in Serengeti national park.
Overnight at Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided.
Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
The Central Serengeti offers superb game viewing all year round due to its abundance of resident animals. Specifically, the Seronera River Valley in the Central Serengeti is a ‘must see’ on every safari regardless of the specific month of travel. Game viewing in Central Serengeti is at its best during the dry season (June – November) as resident animals are more concentrated in the immediate area due to the lack of water on the plains. Resident herbivores include impala, buffalo, hippo, warthog, topi, hartebeest and giraffe. Resident carnivores include lion and leopard.
Day 3: Serengeti-Zanzibar
Have the morning Serengeti and later you will drive to Seronera airstrip for your flight to Zanzibar upon arrival Zanzibar you will get transfer to your hotel (hotel name to be advised). Breakfast lunch and dinner provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
There are several documented resident lion prides just within a one-hour game drive radius from Seronera. During the dry season, the resident prides begin to shift west and north in their territories and concentrate in the central region of the park. The dry season is a particularly good time for lion viewing in the Central Serengeti. The Central Serengeti is also one of the best areas in Africa to spot the elusive leopard. You may be lucky enough to encounter this majestic cat in the branches of the sausage trees that dot the banks of the Seronera River.
|2 pax||USD$ 2,685 Per person|
|3 pax||USD$ 2,500 Per person|
|4 pax||USD$ 2,405 Per person|
|5 pax||USD$ 2,350 Per person|
|6 pax||USD$ 2,315 Per person|
|7 pax||USD$ 2,285 Per person|
This safari package includes:
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person day
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Crater service
- Private Safari
- Flight From Zanzibar to Arusha
- Flight From Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar
This safari package does not include:
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania
Our Payment Policy
- 20% Deposit is required to confirm a booking,
- The final payment of 80% will be due one month before you arrive so we have enough time to get all the park permits, vouchers and GRR permits for your trip to go smoothly.
- Should the booking be done with less than 30 days before arrival full payment is required to confirm the booking
Cancellations must be received in writing by emailing us at. All suppliers charge cancellation fees, which they in turn pass on to us. Therefore, reservations that are cancelled reduced in length of stay or in number of people, are subject to cancellation fees.
If you must cancel before your trip, your money will be returned, less the cancellation fees (below).
Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- 20% (of the total cost of the trip) if made more than 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 50% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 31 and 60 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 75% (of the total cost of the trip) if cancelled between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.
- 100% (the total cost of the trip) if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date of which your tour was going to start.