Day 1: Arusha-Tarangire
8am pickup from Arusha and drives to Tarangire National Park
The drive time will be approx 2 hours. Enjoy the animals!
Later on drive back to Arusha
Lunch box provided. 2 small bottles of water (500ml) per person are also provided.
Tarangire National Park is almost 3000 sq km in size and is probably best known for its huge numbers of elephants and baobab trees. The name of the park comes from the Tarangire River which crosses through the park. Tarangire is especially spectacular during the dry season (June – November) as wildlife concentrations rival that of the Serengeti (since enormous populations of elephants and other animals are drawn to the Tarangire River as their only source of water). With its varied habitats and permanent water in the Tarangire River the park is home to over 2000 elephants and 500 bird species.
Below price is per person in USD
PRICE valid – Jan –Dec 2018/2019
The safari and tour prices below include
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fees
- 2 small bottles of drinking water (500ml) per person per day
- Lunch box
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Unexpected increases in National Park/Lodge Fees by the relevant authorities
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania